Shadows of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of Darkness

guild forum for Shadows of Darkness, world of warcraft, hellfire server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAID RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pawned2

RAID RULES Empty
PostSubject: RAID RULES   RAID RULES Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:01 am

ok guys im gona right some of the raid rules i no some of you have been asking questtions while i was away and a few members have moaned so gona set a few rules so things run smother from now on. gona split it up to 3 parts

raid spaces we have low levels of certain class atm and too many of others this is a commer problem for most guilds i normal try and allocate space's on the grounds of whot the raid needs to down boss's which is the most important thing and progreess the guild untill we have kara on farm and can move on to bigger and better things atm we have enoff members for one kara team. if we get the recrutment up we will be running two teams hence why there is now 2 raid officers in guild so we can move towards the 25 man instance and the fat loot.

Im gona start posting the raid grp the night before reset on here so wednesday night we can come on and go straight to kara

Master loot in raid is to make sure the people who actualy need the itams get it and it saves accedents happening with loot.

the greens and blue drops get deed and the mats placed in guild bank if you requare enchats just speak to me or alt and we will try and use the mats we have to improve your gear i dont charge for the enchats i do any way if you hellp farm the mats.

recipes that drop in raid will go to the people who need them alt takes all enchat recipes that way when you come for an enchat he has the best selcetion other recipes people who want just say if theres 2 then it goes to the dice same as normal run.

LOOT
me and blaid spoke alot about the loot that drops in there we both have very differnt taste to each other same as most people in guild i think i normal scale the loot drops tanks get first pic at tanking gear healers on plusing dmg gear as they kepp the whole raid alive improver the healers we die less and things get easyer but im happy for people to disscuss the loot in there class grps if theres one item you would love to have agree amongst your selfs then no one falls out with each other in raid after all you should be happy because a frends gear is getting better and it will drop aagin

Before Raid

1. make sure your gear is repaired and you have all the mats that u need dust/candles pots buff stuff.

2. we normal start raid invites at 11:00 sever time make sure your on and out of group makes life easyer.

3. i would like 2 people to make there way to stone pre 11:00 that way we can summon and get the raid started a bit earlyer if you no you might be l8 log your toon out there.

4. read the furoms about the boss we are going into kill will save time and gold

During raid

1. during boss explanations pls dont spam emotes and chat in raid channel you can wisper each other but not in main channel

2. dont run when we wipe die as far as you can from boss so you can be ressed if you run you will w8est spawn time on the trash

3. consetrate during raid dont make silly pulls or agro another grp try not to hit sheep/ shakkles and follow raid kill order healers keep the tanks up the rest watch your dmg so you dont take agro from the tank

4. try to self heal when you can bandages pots just to save mana for the healers

5. healers try to conserver mana as much as you can i no its easyer said then done

6. dont moan about reapirs we no whot wipes cost just think of the poor tanks there repair cost are alot more then yours. if your gear is screw wipse me self of blade and we will sort a repair run out

rember were here to have fun these rules will make life alot easyer for every one in guild. id like to see more stuff placed in the guild bank if every one farms together we should all save gold if we can bring all production of stuff we need in guild but you have to help bring the mats in for the potions .crit stones , gems enchats if we all work togther progreess will come thick and fast

thanks guys for reeding if youe have any problems or want to disscuss wot iv wrote here tell me in game iv played wow for over 3 years now iv downed every boss pre bc i was part of a first kill guild before my baby was born we downed every boss on my old server first if people fell im not fit to lead the raid say and ill will go back to being a foot solider again
Back to top Go down

RAID RULES
Page 1 of 1