Shadows of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of Darkness

guild forum for Shadows of Darkness, world of warcraft, hellfire server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid and Instance requests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
auroch
Admin
auroch

Raid and Instance requests Empty
PostSubject: Raid and Instance requests   Raid and Instance requests Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:47 am

Hi thought i'd do a thread where any of you wanting to do a particular instance or raid can advertise it. Put forward your suggestions for any particular instance or advertise your availability to take part. Hopefully this will make creating the groups easier and less random on the day if we all know who wants to go and when they are about.

For my part i'd like to do Botanica soon (great staff cheers ) and also start on heroics for the badges, although i think we should maybe start with the easier instances like ramparts first so that we can get a taste for the heroics and not throw ourselves into the deep end.
So if there are any of you that would like to join in with either of these things, please post and let me know
Back to top Go down
Blademaiden

Blademaiden

PostSubject: Re: Raid and Instance requests   Raid and Instance requests Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:34 pm

Great idea mate, count me in for that Bot run sometime.

I need to make 1 thing clear though, with the exception of 1 instance all heroic instances are the SAME difficulty. A standard melee mob in heroic Ramparts will hit just as hard as a standard melee mob in heroic Mechanar.

Some instances are harder due to the way bosses work in them, for example, Shirrak the Deadwatcher in Auchenai Crypts is a pain in the ass on normal due to his aura that increases spell cast time (which means less heals on the tank). When you go up against him on heroic he's a total bastard, cos he's now chucking 7k fireballs instead of 3k ones and meleeing twice as hard.

Mana Tombs is also considered stupidly hard, because of the difficulty killing the adds that come with the last boss on heroic. They're damn tough on heroic and it can be very difficult to keep up with them.

The 1 instance that I was talking about earlier being an exception from this is Magisters Terrace. Normal Magisters Terrace is only a little easier than most heroics, and heroic Magisters Terrace is harder than climbing the side of a building using only your lips. However, there is some astonishingly good loot to be had in there if you can get through it.

Peace y'all,

Blade/Runes
Back to top Go down
auroch
Admin
auroch

PostSubject: Strat or Scholo   Raid and Instance requests Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:07 am

Ok I need to go to Stratholme or Scholomance so that i can get some large brilliant shards from disenchanting for a weapon enchant. So if there are any level 60ish players out there who need to do one of those dungeons and would like the bonus of having a lvl 70 druid doing a run with them, then please contact me and we can set up a day and time to do it.
Otherwise if there are a couple of 70's who can spare me a bit of time to help me get the shards that would be great too
Back to top Go down
pawned2

PostSubject: Re: Raid and Instance requests   Raid and Instance requests Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:05 am

im in to help farm any of the old instance i no all boss inside out and backwards i all so no some dudey little shrt cuts id like to farm lbrs if people are intrested theres some nice shardable loot and recipe drops in there im intrested in adn the key to ubrs would be a nice bonues
Back to top Go down
auroch
Admin
auroch

PostSubject: Re: Raid and Instance requests   Raid and Instance requests Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:09 am

I know these are a bit old now we have all the wrath raids to do, but I wouldn't mind doing Black Temple and Mt Hyjal sometime just to get the acheivements and see the content.
Apart from that I think we should definately do VOA together, its only one boss and is very easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid and Instance requests   Raid and Instance requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid and Instance requests
Page 1 of 1