Shadows of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of Darkness

guild forum for Shadows of Darkness, world of warcraft, hellfire server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post something about yourself-thread.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohan
Admin
Rohan

Post something about yourself-thread. Empty
PostSubject: Post something about yourself-thread.   Post something about yourself-thread. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:07 am

a little bout myself. Name's peter, 28 years from sweden. Have played wow since january 2005 more or less. have a lvl 70 hunter on azhjol nerub called bloodiehell if anyone wanna say hello to my inactive main char hehe Wink. Gonna play more with him when wrath of the lich king is announced. or maybe even move him to hellfire. we'll see.

/Rohan

Last edited by Rohan on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pawned

PostSubject: Re: Post something about yourself-thread.   Post something about yourself-thread. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:40 am

hi all i no im a little slow at get stuff done my names Daniel from scotland iv played wow a long time as some of you know im happy to help out every one and pls no body start a picture thread Razz
Back to top Go down
auroch
Admin
auroch

PostSubject: Re: Post something about yourself-thread.   Post something about yourself-thread. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:10 am

I cannot believe these are all the responses we have got to this question!!! Do none of you wanna get to know others in the guild better at all? I know this is just a game, but i feel i am making some real friends here and the more we know about each other the better, not that im saying this should be compulory or anything, we r all entitled to our privacy of course. But it would be nice to know a bit more about the people i spend hours typing to in GC, just in case you are a mass murderer or something affraid
Back to top Go down
Azrah

Azrah

PostSubject: Re: Post something about yourself-thread.   Post something about yourself-thread. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:14 pm

okies, im 19 Smile live in wiltshire, in england and go to university up in leicester, i study Media Production, which involves shooting video, and editing pictures, making sound productions and recordings Smile hopefully ill become a cameraman or a sound engineer! Very Happy

i played on a private server for about a year, which was ok but it gave all the game away, as lvling was about 300% the rate of hellfire, infact the lvl's went up to 255 which sort of messed everything about wow up so i know most area's pretty well, but the specific details are not correct most of the time lol
been playing on hellfire since about February! and am looking forward to getting Azrah to 70 Smile

my real world name is Nathan or Nath......

nice to meet you all, if you read this haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572865031
Babaki

PostSubject: Re: Post something about yourself-thread.   Post something about yourself-thread. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:01 am

hi all =) my name is paulo from portugal =) i played wow long time =) my char is babaki (second char) and wolfangel (main char)!! i like this guild have good ppl so join when the expansion hope can do my best here like was in Omen with a healer rabbit hehe let do this guild #1 hehehe

well see u around the world in warcraft xD hhehhe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post something about yourself-thread.   Post something about yourself-thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post something about yourself-thread.
Page 1 of 1