Shadows of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of Darkness

guild forum for Shadows of Darkness, world of warcraft, hellfire server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild crafting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pawned

Guild crafting Empty
PostSubject: Guild crafting   Guild crafting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:45 am

i would like to see enchats pots some crafted gear made for free in the guild for members but you still have to supply the mats my self if i have the mats i will do for totaly free or i may ask you to grind certan mats or get them from ah my lock can make every pot pre bc and some stuff for raids moltencore will have to be grinded fr pot matrieal and stuff im planing on finishing my rogue firsta tm i may level lock im not sure atm
Back to top Go down
Pawned

Guild crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild crafting   Guild crafting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:15 pm

im not much for grammer or spell im afraid Razz
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Guild crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild crafting   Guild crafting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:43 am

I've put some slot gems and jewels at the bank. If anyone wants more, just ask and I'll try to do it (free of charge if mats are in GB)
Back to top Go down
auroch
Admin
auroch

Guild crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild crafting   Guild crafting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:20 am

Hiya can i put in a request to any of you alchemists out there for any defense potions please, doing kara regulary now is eating through my pots (and my cash) so i am in desperate need of more. I think they add 450 or 550 armour the ones i want, but even the lower ones would be a big help. If someone could list the materials needed to make these so that i can go and farm em please I would be very grateful
Back to top Go down
Blademaiden

Blademaiden

Guild crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild crafting   Guild crafting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:25 pm

Hiya,

Blade is an Alchemist/Herbalist (Potion Master) so if you need any pots or stuff, just gimme a shout and I'll tell you the mats or rustle them up if I have time.

For those of you unsure, Potion Master means that when I make potions I have a chance that I'll create multiple potions from 1 set of materials. So if you get me the mats for 20 mana potions I'll likely make 24-28 out of those 20 mats worth.

I can also do a wide variety of transmutes (Primal Might and both types of Meta Gem) though you'll need to get me the mats cos they're bonkers exspensive.

Runes is a Tailor(Shadowcloth specialization) and Enchanter. I know pretty much the same stuff as Althur, but I can do +12 stam on boots and +35 agil on 2 hander, and can't do +15 spell dmg on bracer or +12 agil on boots.

Runes is also a pretty good cook/fisherman, so if you want some type of raid food I can make it. I have every recipe except the one for Stormchops and thats not raid food in any case (it makes you randomly zap mobs with lightning, not good around crowd controlled mobs). Just let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do. I may charge for some foods because the materials are a MASSIVE pain in the ass to get.

Peace and Chicken Grease

Blade/Runes
Back to top Go down
auroch
Admin
auroch

Guild crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild crafting   Guild crafting Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:58 am

I got some top quality patterns now for leather and mail. Get me to link em for ya in game if interested but be prepared to have stacks of primals at the ready Razz if you want these things crafted.......They are worth it though Smile

Also can some one still link me the materials needed for the big defence potions please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild crafting   Guild crafting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild crafting
Page 1 of 1