Shadows of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of Darkness

guild forum for Shadows of Darkness, world of warcraft, hellfire server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Macro's?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Macro's? Empty
PostSubject: Macro's?   Macro's? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:17 am

I gotta admit I don't know much about macro's and how to do them, beyond simple message macro's. confused So the plan here is for some of you WoW veterans to share your knowledge with the rest of us noobs, and give any info, help or examples of macro's and how to do them.
Back to top Go down
Rohan
Admin
Rohan

Macro's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro's?   Macro's? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:54 am

when you say simple macros Auroch, how simple is that I wonder. and no joke even if it sounds a bit funny =P). I can't say that I'm very skilled on the macro depart. most certenly less knowledge than common man Wink (far from any advance specialization but I just liked to share a little something that I do know.

when it comes to combat macros, many of them can be re-placed by addons such as smartbuff - agreed? (I have it installed just havn't taken the time to really getting into it)

but for casters, (locks, priest, mages) try making an macro such as this (with necessery skills added to the command) Say you have 1 spell you wanna cast and two trinkets at the same time. just write:

/cast (spell name)
/use trinket (trinket name)
/use trinket (trinket name)

good luck!
Back to top Go down
Rohan
Admin
Rohan

Macro's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro's?   Macro's? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:10 am

http://www.wowwiki.com/Most_Used_Macros

a page where you can find info about what sort of macros most of players are useing! enjoy

/Rohan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Macro's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro's?   Macro's? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Macro's?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows of Darkness :: Add Ons & Mods-
Jump to: