Shadows of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of Darkness

guild forum for Shadows of Darkness, world of warcraft, hellfire server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Gaming   Gaming Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 1:12 pm

Some of you might not know it, but there are actually other computer games out there Laughing So i done this thread to talk about what other games we are playing now or what games you think are classics or rubbish, whatever!

For myself I love the final fantasy series, FF 7 being the best obviously and FFX...well lets not mention that shall we.
Best shoot em up? Call of Duty easy Smile
Others i like: Zelda, Morrowind, Metal Gear Solid, Tenchu, Hogs of War (anyone remember that one?), Medal of Honour, Baldurs Gate

and if i had the chance i'd kill bloody Mario and his bro Evil or Very Mad

sshhh..... i also play guild wars affraid
Back to top Go down

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:00 pm

I've played lots and lots of Diablo II and Savage:the Battle for Newerth.
(Best games every made IMO Very Happy ) I've also tried about every F2P MMORPG. (Only 0,1% of them are good Neutral ) Overal I like Hack 'n Slash rpg's and some rts-games. (Stronghold and WarcraftIII)
Back to top Go down

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:49 am

I am playing LOTR: BFME 2
Befor WoW i was playing LOTRO Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:35 pm

Hey people, i play just bout any game out there, lovin rainbow 6 vegas on xbox 360 an wow.
My xbox live name is Dsciple if anyone else has a 360 an wants to add me, not on it as often these days cause of wow but on the odd time sunny
Back to top Go down
Pawned

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:42 am

iv played alot before wow thu clan games in leages cs,css but i play nearly every thing goin What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rohan
Admin
Rohan

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:52 pm

I'm a devoted Point-and-klick adventurer. When I was 14 years old I started to play Monkey island and then I was hooked. That game was followed up by MI II shortly there after. and then it a series of games on amiga 500 , police quest, Leisure suit larry, kings quest, etc etc. and then I got my very own PERSONAL COMPUTER 386 and /486 and started playing lots of RPG's ...do you remember WARLORDS!? hehe... and then after a while on much better computer I remember getting my hands on Diablo for the first time - awsome. And finally a real gaming orgasm : Broken sword - shadow of the templars. (during this time lots of lame first person shooter started to take [CTRL] on the freakin' toplists.) never liked them and never will... DOOM I & II and such... gaaah boring crappie shit =P.

Nowdays I play mostly online games. World of warcraft, I tried LOTR: online but I thought it was a bit boring... Still have it installed but never play. played Project entropia for a while but those who came up with that idea must be sons of greedy bitches. enourmously crappie onlinegame with a real in-game economy that's NOT working at all.
Back to top Go down
auroch
Admin
auroch

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:11 pm

hmm i've got city of heroes and villians waiting to play but of course I never get the time as I'm playing WoW all the time.
But I would like to know if it is any good and if its worth having a go at it ( promise I would still play wow too Razz ). So if any of you have had a go at this game could you let me know waht the classes and the skills are like, if the game play is similr to wow and if u can get add ons etc for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows of Darkness :: Off Topic-
Jump to: